Monday, January 24, 2011

A Treasure Hunt Worth More Than Diamonds

I've just discovered the way to hunt for amazing treasure from the comfort of my own home.  No, I'm not cleaning out my closets and rooms, although I should.  What I'm doing is finding blogs that are just amazing, following those clues and bread crumb trails that bloggers who already interest me leave.

Rosaria, thanks for leading me to Bethany Wiggen's, it's such an inspiration to find someone who started writing later in life.

I'll pass another treasure on to all of you, check out Jane Kirkpatrick's blog, she is an amazing Oregon author who has won many awards and has just been nominated for a major Oregon book award.  

Anyway, happy treasure hunting all!

1 comment:

  1. Happy hunting, I also like blog-trotting :) It's amazing what can be found out there. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete